- Master of Arts – Teaching K-8 (2009) Western Governors University
- Master of Science – Special Ed. K-12 (2010) Western Governors University
- Master of Science – Literacy (Spring 2018) Concordia University
- English (2005) – University of Wisconsin – Parkside
- Concentration(s): British Literature, Professional Writing & Creative Writing
This is my 8th year teaching in the Phoenix Project classroom at the Kenosha County Detention Center as the Special Education teacher. I have been employed by KUSD since 2004. I have taught a multitude of subjects in the Phoenix Project classroom and enjoy helping my students focus on the core courses required for both the ITED diploma option and the traditional diploma. I love working with at-risk students and helping them find their motivation to graduate as well as helping them create a pathway for their future.
I am married and have two daughters (9yrs old and a new infant –June 2017). In my spare time, I am a co-leader for my daughters Girl Scout Troop; a Sunday School Teacher; and love to camp in the Dells area. My favorite pastime at home is to crochet and watch movies with the family.
I am always available by email firstname.lastname@example.org.